Happy 1st Birthday Addyson and Braden!!!! Look how tiny you were 1 year ago!!!

What a special day this is. Your daddy and I are so happy to have you in our lives! What a first year you have had!!! It is so hard to believe that one year ago today we got to touch you both for the first time. We were SO happy to hear both of your cries in the operating room and were so surprised and excited that we got to see you before they took you to NICU. It wasn't exactly the way we would have picked for you to come into this world, but God has always had better plans for us then we've come up with for ourselves. We loved you then - we held your tiny fingers and thought you were so cute even behind all the tubes. Now we think you are cuter every day. You are so much fun and our lives would be boring without you. We didn't know we could love you so much but we love you more every day.
We have so much to be thankful for. We didn't know what to expect since everyone said that Addyson had to have something wrong because she couldn't just be that small. But our tiny little girl seems just perfect! We have made it a whole year without ANY sickness - no sniffles, no coughs, no hospital stays!!! You are both growing and developing just like you should. We have so much fun playing with you. Addyson, you have the most beautiful eyes and smile. All those fights trying to eat have made us the best of friends and I love being your mommy. You make me laugh every day. Braden, you are the snuggliest, funniest, most handsome little boy in the whole world. I love playing with you, holding you, and rocking you to sleep. I love being your mommy. You both get so excited when daddy comes home and he loves you so much too. I love watching you play together. We can't imagine life without either one of you and I'm so glad that God sent us you - and at the same time (even though there have been a few times that I told God that I didn't sign up for this. But boy am I glad he signed us up himself). I am so excited to see all the plans that he has for both of you as you grow and grow and grow!! Your daddy and I love you very much. Happy, happy birthday!!!!
What a special day this is. Your daddy and I are so happy to have you in our lives! What a first year you have had!!! It is so hard to believe that one year ago today we got to touch you both for the first time. We were SO happy to hear both of your cries in the operating room and were so surprised and excited that we got to see you before they took you to NICU. It wasn't exactly the way we would have picked for you to come into this world, but God has always had better plans for us then we've come up with for ourselves. We loved you then - we held your tiny fingers and thought you were so cute even behind all the tubes. Now we think you are cuter every day. You are so much fun and our lives would be boring without you. We didn't know we could love you so much but we love you more every day.
We have so much to be thankful for. We didn't know what to expect since everyone said that Addyson had to have something wrong because she couldn't just be that small. But our tiny little girl seems just perfect! We have made it a whole year without ANY sickness - no sniffles, no coughs, no hospital stays!!! You are both growing and developing just like you should. We have so much fun playing with you. Addyson, you have the most beautiful eyes and smile. All those fights trying to eat have made us the best of friends and I love being your mommy. You make me laugh every day. Braden, you are the snuggliest, funniest, most handsome little boy in the whole world. I love playing with you, holding you, and rocking you to sleep. I love being your mommy. You both get so excited when daddy comes home and he loves you so much too. I love watching you play together. We can't imagine life without either one of you and I'm so glad that God sent us you - and at the same time (even though there have been a few times that I told God that I didn't sign up for this. But boy am I glad he signed us up himself). I am so excited to see all the plans that he has for both of you as you grow and grow and grow!! Your daddy and I love you very much. Happy, happy birthday!!!!
Check back next week for birthday party pictures!
"Not to us, O Lord, not to us but to your name be the glory, because of your love and faithfulness." Psalm 115:1
Happy Birthday Vogt Twins!!! You are both such incredible miracles!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Happy Birthday to Addyson and Braden!
ReplyDeleteChandelle Claassen
Happy, happy birthday neighbors! We've been thinking about you a lot this last week as we knew your 1st birthdays were just around the corner! Hope you have a wonderful day celebrating, remembering the past year, and anticipating the coming years!
ReplyDeleteHopefully we can all get together again soon!
~K, Y, & C Nickel
Happy Birthday to one-year-old Addyson & Braden!! I know your celebration was joyful and memorable today! Ryan & Christy, your perseverance , faith, hope and joy through all this has been powerful to watch. Many prayers have been prayed for your family in this past year...and I don't intend to stop now!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDYSON and BRADEN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe love you lots!!!
Uncle Chris, Aunt Julie, Jared, Kylee, & Brett
Happy Birthday! I can't wait for the pictures!
ReplyDelete-Kendra
Happy Birthday, Addyson & Braden! What a blessing you have been to everyone that knows you and your story. I'm sorry I'm going to miss the party today, but I'm there in spirit. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWELL DONE CHRISTY AND RYAN. GREAT PARTY AND WEEKEND!
ReplyDeleteGOD IS SOOOO GOOD !!!
Grandpa and Grandma Dyck