There isn't much exciting news to report this week. Braden is walking better and better and a lot more. Addyson is making huge improvements too. We have been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and going for walks and even got to spend some outside time with daddy. Braden suddenly LOVES books. He picks one out, brings it to us, and backs up into our laps asking us to read it. I love snuggling with him while we read. They both just want to crawl into my lap all day - I sure love it!
So instead of pictures I thought I would share some videos this week:
Here is Addyson being goofy. Watch how she clinches her fists!
Here Addyson is playing peek-a-boo with Braden. I took it from the top because the minute they see me they are done as you'll see at the end!:
1 year ago
Thanks for sharing! Those are such cute videos. I especially love Addyson's fist clenching. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete