Here they are before we left for church.
At the end of the song, they were all supposed to put their babies in the manger. Braden didn't want to put his baby in the manger at first and took some coaxing. And then he wanted to stay really near the manger. Oh, that he would always want to stay that close to Jesus! Braden has really been showing his soft, loving heart lately. I hope he never loses it.
Addyson was pretty content until she spotted daddy. She was pointing and saying daddy, daddy. But she soon found her thumb and life was good again with a little love from her sunday school helper.
Addyson is so observant and learning lots. I pray that she always has a heart open to learn to love and whatever else God wants to teach her.
It was so precious to watch all of the kids praising Jesus. It's so easy to lose sight of what we're really celebrating at Christmas. What a wonderful gift Jesus is. I'm thankful that he cares so much for each one of us that he was willing to come to be born in a yucky stable and be one of us struggling humans to show his love to us. I hope you're all having a merry Christmas season and remembering all that Christ did for us.






They are so cute! It was really good seeing you. Thansk for having us over. The soup was delicious!!!
ReplyDelete