Wednesday, May 16, 2012

random pictures

I don't have much blog-worthy material, so here are just a few random pictures to show you what we've been up to . . .

We've been trying to relax . . . and get over colds.



do some playing outside


One night we discovered that Addyson can do this:


Yes, she is sitting in our 2 inch windowsill. Have I mentioned that she is tiny??? But her attitude is anything but small. "oh goodness" as Braden likes to say.

Last Monday night with Twila while Ryan and I went to community life group. There will be many tears shed when Addyson and Braden realize Miss Twila is really moving away this summer. :(


"Walking" seed wheat fields to check for rye - some of us actually walked, while these two rode a motrocycle.


This is the face of a very happy little boy who got to spend lots of time with his daddy and cattle - two of his most very favorite things. Hauling cattle to pasture was pretty great.


Lots of "horsey" rides. Braden makes a much better horsey then little miss Addyson but she tries!




No comments:

Post a Comment