Friday, April 10, 2009

Braden outgrows his clothes!




First of all, Tessia and Jenn you are definitely on the list of awesome nurses. I'm pretty sure that anyone who is interested and cares enough about our family to check our blog is on the good list!!!

We got to hang out with the kids again last night. Check out this super cute picture of them holding hands while having "naked time' with daddy.

We had some great nurses last night which was a huge encouragement after the frustrations of previous days. Plus some sleep and relaxing makes your outlook on life more pleasant!

Braden is officially a big boy - yesterday he decided to outgrow his preemie clothes. So we'll take him some newborn stuff when we go later today!

Both kids are not getting their caffeine daily that they had been to help stop their apneas and bradys. Addyson had a couple last night when we were there so we'll see if they have to go back on it or not. Addyson is still doing well in her crib. Both kids ate pretty well again yesterday so there is continued improvement there.

They just continue to grow and grow and grow!

9 comments:

  1. Them holding hands is precious!
    We continue to pray for all of you!
    We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a while since I've seen them, they got rolls under their chins!! Cool! One question, what's that white with occasional black hair bear rug thing they're laying on?!?
    RH

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are absolutely adorable and precious! You are very blessed, and due to rain, may have a little more time up there. I love the picture with their dad, them holding hands. They are going to be the best of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, they're cute! Ryan's hairy chest not so much! Could say more but will refrain! Love you guys! Sorry I missed my call today. You are still in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Im on the AWESOME list! :) Makes me laugh when I see how big braden's head is in that picture compared to Addyson. They are soooo adorable, I am soooo happy that they are doing great. Hope you both have a wonderful Easter sunday, God has already blessed you with the most wonderful gifts of all! Keep up the good work Braden and Addyson (sending my love from downstairs) <3 Tessia NICU

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures of Braden and Addysons heads together they are so cute. I hope that they do well and that they will be home in a few weeks. I hope that you have a great Easter sunday. Love you all. Kirsten H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 1st Easter Addy & Braden! Great to see you four today, and great to know I'm on the AWESOME list of nurses. I hope you get to have those babies come home soon, but also that you continue to enjoy each little milestone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are darlng! I'm glad all is well! Happy Easter to all.

    Mark & Heather Wiens

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uncle Dan and Aunt GailApril 12, 2009 at 5:21 PM

    Our hearts are just so full of thanksgiving for all of the wonderful things God has blessed you with! He has answered so many prayers already in your lives, hasn't He? It's been so fun to watch the babies grow right before our very eyes!! We appreciate so much you sharing with us even though your lives are so hectic. We are still praying for the four of you, and so is our church. Every Sunday in SS class, they want an update. Have a blessed Easter and enjoy, enjoy those babies. Luv and prayers, Uncle Dan and Aunt Gail

    ReplyDelete