They are precious!! Look at all the progress/miracles you have seen thus far! God is faithful. May you continue to see his goodness and strength. Take care of yourselves so that you can be strong for your little ones. Blessings, Diane K.
Drew says he hopes they can come to their house someday! He says "I like the babies. I hope that the babies grow bigger. I am glad that you had babies. That's all."
Seth says "I'm glad that the babies are doing well and I hope they can come home soon. Addyson and Braden are so cute in their new clothes. I hope that they continue to grow."
It has been fun being beside you all in the NICU. We miss seeing the twins and talking to you guys. But we are so happy that they are doing so well and upstairs. No more naked baby time together in the same room no more!!Jatim and I pray everything goes well with all of you. See you guys real soon, call or text anytime. Bye for now Cory, Jatim,and Logan
Ryan and I were married on August 3, 2002. We welcomed our preemie twins, Addyson McKinley and Braden James, into our family on March 3, 2009. They spent 51 days in the hospital and came home to our house on the farm on April 23, 2009! Karina Nichole was born in Russia on December 28, 2011, adopted December 10, 2012, and came home on December 28, 2012! God has been faithful and we love sharing what he's doing in our lives on our blog!
They are precious!! Look at all the progress/miracles you have seen thus far! God is faithful. May you continue to see his goodness and strength. Take care of yourselves so that you can be strong for your little ones.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Diane K.
Yes, they are both so cute! Happy 3 week birthday Braden and Addyson! We love you and your mommy and daddy too!
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful! I love the updates - praise God for His faithfulness! Hope you two are resting and gaining energy back, too! :)
ReplyDeleteDrew says he hopes they can come to their house someday! He says "I like the babies. I hope that the babies grow bigger. I am glad that you had babies. That's all."
ReplyDeleteSeth says "I'm glad that the babies are doing well and I hope they can come home soon. Addyson and Braden are so cute in their new clothes. I hope that they continue to grow."
Mark and I are so glad the twins are doing so well! We can't wait till they can go home. We are praying for all of you!
ReplyDeleteHeather Wiens
It has been fun being beside you all in the NICU. We miss seeing the twins and talking to you guys. But we are so happy that they are doing so well and upstairs. No more naked baby time together in the same room no more!!Jatim and I pray everything goes well with all of you. See you guys real soon, call or text anytime. Bye for now Cory, Jatim,and Logan
ReplyDelete